Nomad Jarl

Midgard Guild on Uthgard Freeshard

PortalHomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Petition to apply myself to Nomad Jarl's memberlist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gunodd

PostSubject: Petition to apply myself to Nomad Jarl's memberlist   Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:35 pm

Hiho, my name is Daniel and I'm from Sweden. I speak and write near-perfect English and I know some Deutsch as well, aber mein Deutsch ist nicht gut, aber I hope to gelernt some more.
I've played DAoC for soon 7 years or so, from 13 to 19 and I'll be turning 20 this summer. I'd like to think I know most things worth knowing about the game and I'm generally a kind and pleasant person to be around.
I hope to bring joy and laughter to Nomad Jarl and death and destruction to its inferior enemies. I might know a few people in Nomad Jarl, at least I know Mrgrim, as we were both members of Nornen when it was still alive and killing. Laughing
If there's anything else you'd like to know, just ask. I hope to hear from you. afro P.S. I once caught a fish this cheers big! (Sorry I just wanted to use that smiley.) Now I'm gonna go Sleep
Back to top Go down
Gunodd

PostSubject: Forgot to say   Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:38 pm

Oh yea, maybe I should add that I play a lvl 42 PD melee Hunter
Back to top Go down
Eeil
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: Petition to apply myself to Nomad Jarl's memberlist   Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:00 pm

Hi and tnx for your request. I havent roblem if you join us, and i think that other leaders will not have it too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Petition to apply myself to Nomad Jarl's memberlist   Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:46 pm

gunodd i think i remember your name^^ you played back when nordri was still here no?
well, np with me either .
and pls dont expect only guild grps we do rvr with the ally and also lvl or raid groups.
and expect some german spam also^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://moniworld.com
Gunodd

PostSubject: Re: Petition to apply myself to Nomad Jarl's memberlist   Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:26 pm

Yes, I played with Nordri in Nornen. German spam won't be a problem, I want to learn more anyway. And I didn't join for grps, I joined to have some nice ppl to talk and play with. I played a SB before this and now Hunter, so I'm used to being solo. :p Btw, how do I register on the forums? My e-mail is daniel.damp@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Esme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Petition to apply myself to Nomad Jarl's memberlist   Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:52 pm

there is an email you have to confirm . check your spam folder it might be there^^
then i can add you
Back to top Go down
Gunodd

PostSubject: Re: Petition to apply myself to Nomad Jarl's memberlist   Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:23 am

So far no mail anywhere affraid
Back to top Go down
Esme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Petition to apply myself to Nomad Jarl's memberlist   Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:34 am

hm but there should be :/
lots of ppl find the mail in the spam folder well wait some more, if still no mail arrives just register again
Back to top Go down
Gunodd

PostSubject: Re: Petition to apply myself to Nomad Jarl's memberlist   Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:26 pm

Lol! Me being stupid! I didn't see there was a register button, I thought invites were mailed manually Laughing Registered now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition to apply myself to Nomad Jarl's memberlist   

Back to top Go down

Petition to apply myself to Nomad Jarl's memberlist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nomad Jarl :: Gestr Holl :: Applications-
Jump to: